1. Each person has to share 5 things about themselves.
2. Please answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer.
3. Choose up to 10 people and put their icons on your journal - not something like "you are tagged if you read this", you have to tag legitimately 10 people.
4. No tag backs, Please!
Five things about yourself:
1) I love writing but I also love having written
2) I need to relax more often, really.
3) I don’t like rain in the evenings. Rain in the evening means no jogging.
4) I love to read.
5) All those cute things and dolls stare at me and beg me to buy them...otherweise I never would. Really.
Questions by verirrtesIrrlicht
1) which languages do you speak and which would you still want to learn?
German, obviously and English. My French really is bad so I don’t want to count it. I would love to learn Spanish or Japanese.
2) what's your favourite form of art?
Hm, hard to say. I love to write, it is exciting and challenging while crocheting is relaxing and instantly rewarding (you can touch and use what you’ve just made). So it really depends on my mood.
3) where do you hope to be in 10 years from now?
I’m not in such a bad position right now, so I woulnd’t mind if nothing big changes but I would hope for a better or more solid job.
4) what's your favourite animal and do you have one at home?
I really love dogs. I had one for 12 years.
5) who's your biggest idol and why?
Anyone who is detemermined in their field of art and puts a lot of love into it as well as doesn’t give up when failing once or twice or ten times.
6) if you could change your real name, what would you change it to?
I always thought Samantha was a beautiful name.
7) what's your favorite book and why?
Oh that’s so hard. I have so many books I adore. Since I’ll never be able to decide; from all the books I love I’ll pick the one with the best ending sentence. Fine as Frog Hair by Seam Michael. It has a solid story, doesn’t move to quick or too, just the right pace to really get to know the characters be equally afraid and happy as they are.
8) do you believe in wonders?
No, I don’t. I believe that things have a reason why they happen.
9) what's the top #1 thing you still want to do in your life?
Hm...travel to Texas!
10) would you rather travel into a big and busy city or into a lonely, fairy-like forest?
Cities can be exciting but I get exhausted easily. How about 3 hours of shopping and the rest of the day in the fairy-forest? Good deal?
1) Which is your favorite season?
2) What kind of art would you like to be able to do that you can't right now?
3) Do you prefer living in the city or on the countryside?
4) Messy or clean?
5) What do you collect?
6) Morning person or night owl?
7) What's your favorite spot in your room/house/garden etc.?
8) What do you do when 'creativity' strikes but you have something else planned?
9) Do you like video games?
10) Favorite kind of music?