1. How long have you been on DeviantArt?
I’m a deviant for four years now.
2. What does your username mean?
Snow. Because I’m pretty pale and as a child I had really dark brown, nearly black hair and got called Snow White a lot.
3. Describe yourself in three words.
Hm....can we just skip that.
4. Are you left or right handed?
Right handed. Though there are some things I only do with my left hand instead.
5. What was your first deviation?
It was a sewed Ruby plushie from Animal Crossing.
6. What is your favourite type of art to create?
Crocheting and Writing.
7. If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
I would love to master writing first. But when it comes to a different art style I would chose drawing or sculpturing.
8. What was your first favourite?
I really don’t know anymore and I don’t think dA keeps track of it so there’s no way for me to look it up.
9. What type of art do you tend to favourite the most?
Digital drawings and plushies.
10. Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist?
Since I watch so many different artists from various fields of art I really can’t just chose one. Or one of each type. It would always be too little.
11. If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
Oh I would love to meet all of my customers and thank them in person for liking my dolls so much that they decided to get one.
12. How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
I think the mere fact of coming to dA changed my life. I met so many new people, friends with whom I stay in digital and physical mail contact and I started taking commissions, getting better at English and crocheting. It definitely impacted my life a big deal!
13. What are your preferred tools to create art?
A hook, yarn and the keyboard of my super cute tiny laptop.
14. What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
I love to write on my balcony. A beautiful surrounding and little distractions.
15. What is your favourite DeviantArt memory?
After having submitted my first two deviations here I ran. A month later I came back, planning to delete my account but I saw someone noticed me. And left a comment! I started coming here regularly and submitted more and that’s how it all began.